English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Reflexive Pronoun - is normally used when the object of the sentence is the same as the subject of a sentence is the same as the subject
- I — myself
- You — yourself/yourselves
- He — himself - He like to go to the store himself.
- She — herself - She wants to travel herself.
- One — oneself - One should love oneself.
- It — itself - History repeats itself.
- We — ourselves - We can cook ourselves.
- They — themselves- The girls live by themselves.