English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Definite Pronouns – are pronouns that do not refer to a specific person, place or thing.
Definite Pronouns are also personal pronouns. Definite Pronouns are used when the noun has already been referred to or it is understood.
- I - I am going to the store.
- Me - Are you going to give me the money today?
- We - We are going to work next week.
- Us - They are going to pick us up at 1800 today.
- You - You are an amazing person.
- She - She is a great student.
- Her - Do you know her?
- He - He is a great doctor.
- Him - Do you want him to come with us to the store?
- It - It is a nice day outside.
- They - They are working late.
- Them - Did you tell them that you will not be home?