Job Interview Keeping It Positive
TIps to Fine A Job While Unemployed
- Do Not Act Depreate
- Do Not Act Depreate - Do not act deprate at your job interew.
- Keep Busy - Do Not let yourself get depressed.
- Date of Last Job - First don't state on your resume that you are employed - when you state your last job state the date you started, but do not put the date you ended, leave it blank.
- Being Inflexible - Today it is very imporatant to as flexible as you can.
- Keep A Good Attitude - It is so imporatant to keep a good attitue. No one wants to hire anyone with a bad attitude
- Job Huntng Routine - It is good to have a daily job hunting routine. A routine will save you a lot of time.
- Develop New Skills - Learn or update your skills and or add some new skills resume.