English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Tell Me About Yourself
This is be a very short summery. Do not spend more than 2 minutes answering this question.
- Start with your name.
- Where you are living.
- A summery of your education.
- State your job skills
- Salary - Do not talk about the salary or the benefits that you are looking for, at least now the 1st interview.
- Research - Do resource about the company before you interview. Try to learn as much as possible about the company, and the people that work there. If possible try to befriend someone or some people that work for the company via a social network, to learn more about the company.
- Questions - Be prepared to ask some questions about the company, to show that you done your homework about the company.
- Be Real - Be yourself it is important to let your yourself.
- Enjoy - Like any meeting between two people, try to make the best out of it and thy to "enjoy" the opportunity to met a new person, remember the person doing the interview is probably just as "unhappy" about doing the interview as you are, being interviewed.