English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Shake Up
English Idioms S
English Idioms "S"
Shake Up - to be upset or scared
- The gas exploration was bad. It shook up everyone in the town.
- My mother was very shaken up after the car accident.
- The war really shook up many people. It is really hard on the children.
- The police really shook up my little sister.
- The doctor really shook up my father, when she told him that he has lung cancer. My father finally stopped smoking.
- My phone caught on fire. This really shook us up.