English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Short Fuse
Short Fuse - someone that gets angry quickly
- My sister has a short fuse.
- My father sometimes has a short fuse. He sometimes get very angry very quickly.
- Do you think the teacher has a short fuse? Did you ever see her get angry?
- My brother has a very short fuse. I do not like to get him angry.
- My dog does not have a short fuse. She has patience with everyone.
- Does your mother have patience, or does she have a short fuse?