English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Sticky Fingers
English Idioms S
English Idioms "S"
Sticky Fingers - a thief
- You need to be careful, because people here have sticky fingers
- There are people in the city that have sticky fingers. You need to keep your wallet safe.
- I was on the train and someone with sticky fingers stole my wallet.
- We have someone in the class with sticky fingers.
- I was in the hospital and one of the people had sticky fingers, I had my phone stolen.
- We need to be careful from sticky fingers.