English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Start Fresh
English Idioms S
English Idioms "S"
Start Fresh - to start over; to start something over again
- I lost my job. I need to start fresh.
- We lost everything in the fire. We start fresh.
- I want to move to the city and I will start fresh.
- I ruined the cake. I need to start fresh, and make a new cake.
- My brother just got out of the hospital. He was in a very bad car accident. He has to start fresh.
- I am to old to start fresh. I have to manage with what I have.