English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Distal Demonstratives - are used to when things being mentioned are far from the speaker.
That - is used when something or someone is singular.
- That is a really nice building
- That is not the correct train station.
- That is not my a good place to eat.
- That is the mall over there on the left.
- Is that the bus?
- Is that that the plane?
Those - is used when something or someone is plural.
- Those are really good cookies.
- Those are really nice flowers. Where did you get them?
- Those are very expense houses.
- Those are trees are very old..
- Are those your friends from high school?
- Are those your new shoes?