English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms In A Nutshell
Home English Idioms
English Idioms I - J
In A Nutshell
Home English Idioms English Idioms I - J In A Nutshell
In A Nutshell - a summery; briefly
- Can you tell me about the job in a nutshell?
- I am going to tell the police in a nutshell about what happened last week.
- The doctor told us only in a nutshell about the situation in the hospitals.
- My sister told me only in a nutshell what happened between her and my mother.
- It is a long story, but I can tell you in a nutshell.