English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms I Am Speechless
I Am Speechless - someone that is so shocked or surprised that they do not know what to say
- I can not believe my friend called me. I am speechless.
- I am speechless. I can not believe that I was accepted to university.
- My dad is speechless. He just got the bill for the wedding.
- I am speechless. I just found out my friend passed away.
- My boss send me flowers for my birthday. I am speechless.
- That is great news. I am speechless. I do not know what to say.