Floor & Ground
Floor - is usually inside a building
- We have rugs on the floor.
- Do you want me to put the boxes on the floor or the table?
- I like to sit on the floor.
- Do you like to sleep on the floor?
Ground - is usually outside; not inside
- We need to put a blanket on the ground, so we can sit.
- The ground is very wet. It has been raining.
- Do you want to sit on the ground, or do you want to sit on the chair?
- I like to sleep on the ground, and see the stars.
Earn & Win - With Voice/Audio