English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Vocabulary Win-win
Win-win – is a situation when all the sides are happy with the situation
- I am going to make a deal, with a new company. I want to have a win-win situation.
- When we got divorce it was a win-win situation. I was a very easy divorce.
- There was a disagreement on the football field, but we came to a win-win solution.
- The courts always get to a win-win situation, but can not always do that.
- When I fight with my sister, our mother tries to find a win-win solution.