English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
"Clearly Misunderstood" - means someone totally did not understand something or someone
- My sister clearly misunderstood what I told her!!!
- I clearly misunderstood what was going to be on my test today.
- My husband clearly misunderstood what I asked him to bring home.
- The painter clearly misunderstand what color I asked him to paint my house.
- My daughter clearly misunderstood me. I told her not to go out, and she when out with her friends.
- The people in the store clearly misunderstood what I wanted to buy.
- The taxi driver clearly misunderstood where I wanted to go.
- The people who work at the bakery clearly misunderstood what kind of cake I wanted to buy.