English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms To Jump Out Of My Skin
To Jump Out Of My Skin - to be scared; to be startled
- I jumped out of my skin, when I heard someone in the house.
- We jumped out of our skin, when we saw the accident.
- The children jumped out of their skin, when the house caught on fire.
- Everyone jumped out of their skin, when we all heard the shooting.
- My sister jumped out of her skin when she saw a snake in the house.
- Why do you always jump out of your skin? Did something happen?