English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Read The Fine Print
Read The Fine Print - to read the details; to read the details; to check the written details
- You need to read the find print of the our renal lease.
- The doctor gave me a new kind of medicine. I need to read the fine print to know the side effects.
- Do not sign anything before you read the fine print.
- My boss gave me a contract to sign, but I need to read the fine print before I sign it.
- I am having a problem with the guarantee of the air con. I need to read the fine print to see if I can take them to court.
- The teacher told us to read the fine print, before you sign anything legal document.