English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Call It A Wash
Call It A Wash - something is equal; even
- My sister owes me money, and I owe her money, so are going to call it a wash.
- I helped you and you helped me, so let us call it a wash.
- The store owes me money, and I wanted to buy somethings, so they said we called it a wash.
- My mother called it a wash for the food she bought me.
- Let us call it a wash. You do not owe me money, and I do not owe you money.
- I lost 2 games, and you lost 2 game. We can call it a wash.
- My sister worked 2 weeks, and I worked 2 weeks. Can we call it a wash?