English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Catch On
Catch On - to understand something that you are learning
- The girls are having a hard time with school, but they will catch on.
- This new idea about health is going to catch on all over the world.
- It is hard to learn to swim, but I will catch on.
- Running really caught on in America. There are many people that like to run.
- I finally caught on to the English lesson.
- My brother caught on in chess, now he wins all the time.