English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Bundle Up
Bundle Up - to dress very warm; to wear warm clothes on a very cold day
- It is very cold outside. You need to bundle up.
- My mother told me to bundle up, because it is freezing outside.
- We need to bundle up, so we can play in the snow.
- My brother and I always bundle up in the winter.
- We need to wear a hat, scarf and gloves, and need to bundle up good. It is so cold outside.
- I need to bundle up, because I need to go out in the snow storm.