English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms A Life-SaverEnglish Idioms
A Life-Saver - someone that helps someone in a very bad/hard situation
- You are a life-saver, for helping me today.
- Tom is a life-saver. I have no idea, what I would do without him.
- My wife is a life-saver. I don't know how to tell her, how much I love her.
- My secretary is a life-saver. She keeps my life under control.
- My dogs are life-savers. My dogs always make me feel better, when I have a hard day.
- My father is a life-saver. He is lending me some money.