Learned & Learnt
Learned – is American English
- I learned English is New York.
- We learned to drive in America.
- My sister learned to ride a horse on a farm.
- My grandmother never learned in high school.
- My brother learned to speak many languages.
Learnt – is British English
- I learnt English in London.
- We learnt to drive a car in England.
- My sister learnt in a British university.
- I never learnet in how to cook fish and chips.
- My mother never learnet to drive a car.
Learned & Learnt - With Voice/Audio
Ms. - Miss - Mrs. - With Voice/Audio