English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
Tech Idioms Game-changer
Game-changer - an innovative idea, product or procedure which makes a huge change to development or a situation
- Mobile phones are a real game-changer.
- I am so happy that I got my new laptop, because it is a real game-changer.
- What do you think are the three top game-changers of our lifetime?
- We are working on a project that we hope will be a real game-changer in the industry.
- Social media has become a real game-changer in the world.
- There are been some major advances in medical technology. This are real game-changers.