English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Fixed In Your Ways
Fixed In Your Ways - not willing to change; not willing to change your habits
- My father is fixed in his ways. He will not try new foods.
- We do not want to move to a new house. We are fixed in our ways.
- My grandmother does not want a cell phone. She is very fixed in her ways.
- My sister always wants to sit in the same place. She is fixed in her ways.
- Our mother is fixed in her ways. She does not like to change things.
- Do you think your grandmother can change, or is she fixed in her ways?