English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms On The Ball
On The Ball - to understand a situation; to be aware of what is going on
- The manger of the football time is on the ball. I think we are going to win the game.
- I don't think that the politicians are always on the ball.
- My dog is not always on the ball. She gets very confused.
- Our teacher is on the ball. She always know what is going on.
- My doctor is really on the ball. She is always stays aware of all the new medical information
- I am not sure the bus driver this morning was on the ball. He was not driving very well.