English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Monkey Business
- I want the children to stop the monkey business.
- Mary & Rosie go to sleep I don't want any monkey business tonight.
- The dogs are causing me a lot of trouble with their monkey business.
- My students were doing monkey business all day today.
1. Monkey Business - someone who acts foolish, silly
- I don't like it when the banks do money business.
- There are some people that do monkey business, so they don't have to pay a lot of taxes.
- There are so students that do monkey business to get good grades.
- Do you think a lot of politicians do monkey business to stay in power.
2. Monkey Business - an activity that is not illegal &/or immoral behavior; minor or borderline crimes