English The Easy Way
Everybody Can Learn English
English Idioms Early Bird
Early Bird - someone that likes to wake up early in the morning; someone that arrives early; related to being early
- My sister is an early bird.
- I am the first one up in the morning. I am an early bird.
- I am the office'&s early bird. I am here 2 hours before everyone else.
- The restaurant has a discount for early birds on the weekends.
- I like to wake up early. I am an early birds.
- My sister does not like to wake up early. She is not an early birds.