Thesis Statement For An Essay
What is a thesis statement?
The word thesis is one of the big words, that can really be intimidating, but don't worry it is just a word and I promise the word can't do you any harm. A thesis statement is just a statement about of the main point of your essay.
A good thesis statement is:
- very specific and to the point
- states your essay's main idea
- is not a question
- is usually only 1-3 sentences
- make your statement definite, don''t use works like, maybe, possible, there is a chance etc. \r\n
- a thesis statement is a clear statement of which side of an agreement you are representing
- the thesis statement should catch the attention of the reader.