How to use pronouns?
Pronouns replace the noun. A pronoun can be used as the sentences subject or the object. Most of the time a pronoun refers to something already mentioned or understood by the listener or reader.
The different kinds of pronouns are:
- Personal Pronouns - refers to a specifc person or being
- Indefinite Pronouns - is a pronoun that refers to non-specific beings, objects, or places
- Demonstrative Pronouns - refer to speacific things, people or beings
- Reflexive Pronouns - is normally used when the object of the sentence is the same as the subject of a sentence is the same as the subject
- Interrogative Pronouns - is used when you want to ask a question