May & May Have
May Have - something maybe or possibly happened now & or a short time ago
- You may have the flu.
- Shemay have gone to the store.
- You may have money to go to the movies.
- Your sister may have worked late. The girls may have to go to the doctor today.
May - to say something is possible; when not sure if something is going to happen
- She may come to work late next week.
- I may learn English.
- The car may not be working.
- I may not be working next year.
- The boys may play football next week.