Someone & Anyone
Someone - is used with positive statements & with questions but only when you think or know the answer will be positive
- I want someone to come with me to the store.
- The dogs want someone to feed them.
- Does someone want to go out for dinner tonight?
- Does someone want cake?
Anyone - is used with negative statements & questions
- I don't want anyone to call me today.
- We don't know anyone who smokes cigarettes.
- Does anyone want to go to the store with me?
- Does that book belong to anyone?