Dive & Drive
Drive - to travel in a car; to operate at a car, bus or truck
- Do you want to drive in the city?
- The girls like to drive. They each have a car.
- Do you like to drive?
- My wife does not like to drive. She likes to take the train.
- My son wants to learn to drive next year.
- My brother is a great driver.
Dive - to underwater with an air tank
- I want to go diving in Asia.
- Did you ever go diving?
- I want to learn to dive.
- My sister is a dive instructor.
- Do you know where we are allowed to dive?
- Where can you go diving?