Pretty & Pretty Good
Pretty - beautiful; nice looking
- Your sister is very pretty.
- The picture is pretty. I want to buy it.
- The dress is pretty.
- The flowers are very pretty.
- The girls look so pretty, in their new dresses.
Pretty Good - quite good; better than average, but not great
- Your English is pretty good.
- The trip was pretty good, but not great.
- The movie was pretty good, but I do not want to watch it again.
- The coffee at the new coffee shop is pretty good. You should try eating there.
- My new computer is pretty good.
Price & Prize With Voice/Audio