Lose & Loose
Lose – something that is lost or missing; not winning
- Did you lose your keys?
- I do not want to lose my dogs, so I keep them on a leash.
- Did you win or lose the game?
- I do not want to lose the football game.
- Did you lose your book?
Loose – not tight; not attached or removable
- Is the wire loose? Do I need to fix it.
- I like to keep my hair loose. I do not like to tie it up.
- That table leg is loose. We need to fix it.
- The dress is very loose. I think you need a smaller dress.
- Are the shoes to tight or too loose?
Learned & Learnt - With Voice/Audio
Ms. - Miss - Mrs. - With Voice/Audio