Adverbs Of Degree
Adverbs Of Degree - states "how much" or to "what degree"
Here are some common adverbs of degree:
- Almost - I almost finished my homework.
- Extremely - We are extremely happy living in the city.
- Hardly - My husband hardly knows how to cook.
- Little - My mother speaks little English.
- Perfectly - My daughter can speak 4 languages perfectly.
- Totally - My brother totally loves football.
- Fairly - I can cook fairly well.
- Somewhat - I somewhat like my job, but I want to look for a better job.