Adjectives Ending In -ed & -ing
Adjectives usually end in either -ed or -ing.
-ed - is used to state emotions & feeling
- I am exhausted.
- I am worried about my sister, because she did not call me.
- I was bored during the class.
- We terrified going on the trip.
- My brother is inspired our father.
- I am surprised that my sister gave me a car.
-ing – is used to state the cause of emotions or feelings
- The project is exhausting.
- My sister is worrying about me, because I did not call me her for a few days.
- The teacher was very boring.
- The trip was terrifying.
- This map is very confusing.
- It is very frustrating trying to learn English.