English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Ways To Say "happy" - English Vocabulary
There are many diffident ways to say " happy". Here are just some of the ways to say happy:
- blessed - We are very very blessed - to have a safe place to live, so many people in the world don't have any place to live.
- cheerful - You in a cheerful mood today.
- delighted - We are delighted we are going to Paris this month.
- floating on air - My sister is getting married soon, and she is floating on air.
- glad - The girls are really glad that we rescued an abused donkey, Now the donkey will have a great donkey life.
- on cloud nine - I was on cloud nine when I saw my best friend walk off the plane.
- over the moon - I was over the moon when I heard the good news.
- thrilled - I am thrilled when I found out that my father doesn't have cancer
- fortunate - I hope all dogs are fortunate enough to get a good home.
- radiant - You look so radiant today.
- ecstatic - We are ecstatic to hear that Jenni got accepted to medical school.
- tickled pink - Our family is tickled pink that you are coming to visit us this summer.