English The Easy Way
Avoid Jet Lag
- Avoid Jet Lag
Here are some simple tips that can help you deal with unavoidable problem of jet lag.
Before you leave - Get a good night sleep before you fly, or at least try to sleep before you leave for the airport.
Adjust your watch - Adjust your watch to the local time while you are still on the plane.
Drink - Drink lots and lot of water.
Alcohol & Coffee - It is best to avoid alcohol & caffeine while traveling. Alcohol and coffee dehydrate the body, which makes jet lag worse.
Shower - Take a shower as soon as you arrive at your destination, and if possibility in between flight.
- In between flights take a shower if possible.
- Wash your face, brush your teeth
- Change your clothes
Final Destination -
- If you arrive at your final destitution during daylight, then try to spend some time outside in the sunlight.
- Activity s - Try to take a day or two to get adjusted. Try to plan high energy activities what you think you will have the most energy.
Medications - Ask your doctor what is the best way to take medications.
- walk up and down the aisle
- It is a good idea stretch your arms, legs and neck
- squeeze a ball or something the size of a ball to exercise your arms
- circle your feet
Meals - While traveling try to eat meals as close to the local time of the final destination as possible.
Eat light food throughout your travels.
Sleep - Sleep as close to the time at your final destination as possible. If it is daytime at your final destination, try to stay awake as much as possible, even if that means staying awake on the plane.
Tips for sleeping on the plane
- bring with you some soft socks
- a pillow
- a blanket that is good for flying
- a blindfold
- change your clothes to something more like night clothes
- shorts and tee shirt
- training pants and sweet shirt
- Avoid Jet Lag
Tips For Dealing With Nosy People
Finding A Car Mechanic - Part 1
Finding A Car Mechanic - Part 2
How To Deal With High Pressure Salespeople
Car Rental - Hidden Cost
Hassle Free Packing
Hotel Security Tips
Choosing A Place To Live
Tips for dealing Nosy People
How to Avoid Jet Lag
Money Saving Tips On Hotels - Stay at good hotels, for less money!
Tips On Savings Money To Buy A House
Hidden Expanses When Renting An Apartment
Finding Affordable Housing