English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Take After - Phrasal Verb
Take After - to act or look like some that is older
- I take after my older sister.
- The kitten takes after the dog. The kitten thinks she is a dog.
- My brother is a really good cook. My brother takes after our father. Our father is an excellent cook.
- My son loves car racing. My son takes after my husband. My husband is a big racing fan.
- Dr. Tammy your daughter takes after you. Your daughter also wants to be a doctor.
- My husband is a sports fan. All my children love sports too. They all take after my husband.