English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Run Out - Phrasal Verb
Run Out – to finish something that you were using or need; not enough of sometime
- I ran out of sugar. I want to make a cake.
- My dog ran out of energy. She is very tired.
- We ran out of money. We have to go to the bank.
- The girls ran out of books to read. I will take them to the library.
- Do you think we will run out of food? Do you think we should get more food?
- The girls cell phone ran out of battery. Their cell phone battery is dead.