English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Mark Down - Phrasal Verb
Mark Down – to lower the price
- I want to buy the sweater, but will wait till they mark down the price.
- We are going to buy a new car when they mark down the prices at the end of the year.
- The store is going to mark down, all the English books next month. We should go and buy a book.
- Did they mark down the computer, that you wanted to buy?
- My brother only buys things when they are marked down. He doesn't like to spend money.