English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Look Out - Phrasal Verb
Look Out – to pay attention for for something or someone
- I always look out for snakes when I go hiking.
- The girls are looking out for their father. He should be home soon.
- My dog always look out for cats.
- Can you look out for the mail man? I want have something to give him or her.
Look Out – to watch out for danger
- We need someone to look out for bear and wild animals.
- The police are always looking out for criminals.
- The dogs on the look out for any danger.
- Who is going to look out tonight?