English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Keep Out - Phrasal Verb
Keep Out - do not enter; forbidden to go inside
- Our mother tells us to keep out of the kitchen when she is cooking.
- I want my brother to keep out of my closest.
- We want people to keep out of our backyard, so we put up a fence.
- The sign said "keep out", so we went a diffident way.
- My teacher want students from other classes to keep out of our classroom.
- I want my dog to keep out of my stuff, when I am not home.
- My father always tells us to keep out of his wallet.