English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Catch Up - Phrasal Verb
Catch Up - to meet with someone at a later time
- I will catch up with you later.
- Do you think you will have time to catch up this week?
- Did you catch up with your sister at school today?
Catch Up - to finish something that you fell behind in
- I have a lot of work, that I have to catch up on this week.
- Did you catch up on your school work?
- We are going to catch up on our reading this weekend.
Catch Up - to get to the same position, place or level as someone or something
- I can't walk as fast as you. It is hard to catch up.
- We are trying to catch up with the bus, that is in front of us.
- Can you catch up with the children? They run very fast.