English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Calm Down - Phrasal Verb
Calm Down - to relax after getting upset or getting very happy
- The girls had to calm down, after they had an argument.
- My sister could not calm down, after she found out that she won the raffle.
- I could not calm down, when I saw someone hitting a donkey.
- What is a good way to calm down?
- I like to do yoga. It is a great way to calm down, after a long day.
- A great way to calm down is to sit on the beach.
- A hot bath is always a great way to calm down.