English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Blow Someone Away - Phrasal Verb
Blow Someone Away - to surprise someone in a good way; to shock someone in a positive way
- My boyfriend blew me away when he asked to marry me.
- My son blew me away when he did very well in school.
- Our boss blew us away when he told us we were all going on holiday.
- My daughter blew me away when she told me she was coming to visit me from Europe.
- My husband blew me away when he told us we were going to Europe for 2 weeks.