English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
What is grammar?
- Grammar is a road map of the English Language.
- The rules of English are called grammar.
- Different types of words are used to create sentences, so everyone can understand what you are trying to say.
- If we did't have grammar rules English would be almost impossible to understand.
Here are a few examples:
- store to buy cheese go the tea girls store - The girls are going to store to buy tea and cheese.
- like are to i books read - I like to read books
The two sentences are impossible to understand without following the rules of grammar
- Grammar is not so hard to understand when you understand each part, and the rules each part follows.
- There are 8 main parts of grammar each part has subdivisions.