English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Always & All Ways - Confusing English
Always – means forever; all the time
- I always take my phone with me wherever I go.
- We always go on vacation at least once a year.
- My sister
- always gets really good grades in school.
All Ways – all the possible ways something can be done; everyday
- We tried all ways to fix the car. We are going to have to buy a new car.
- I went all ways to school.
- We tried all ways to make money, and we still can't find a way to make money.
- My sister traveled all ways, by boat, bus, train, etc. My sister really likes to travel.