English The Easy Way
Everyone Can Learn English !!
Upcycle - English Buzzword - Vocabulary
Upcycle - to take an item, usually something of a low or no value and turn it into something of value; to turn trash or something old and create something really nice
- I love to go to 2nd hand stores and find items to upcycle.
- Did you upcycle your dinning room table? It looks amazing.
- Upcycling is really good for the environment.
- My friend makes a lot of money upcycling furniture that people throw out (put in the trash).
- Upcycling saves a lot of money & can be fun projects to do too.
- I do not have a lot of money for furniture, so I am going to upcycle some old furniture.