Superlative adjectives are used to compare at least 3 things or 3 groups of things.
- state the highest or lowest degree of something
- state the most or the least of something
- "The" is usually used before a superlative adjective
- I am in the smallest class in the school.
- The house at the end of the street is the nicest.
- Our teacher is the best.
- We live in the biggest house on the block.
- My brother is the tallest person in our family.
- The girls are the youngest in the class.
What is an adjective?
Using 2 or more adjectives together
Adjective & Nouns
Structure of Comparative Adjectives
As...As Comparative Adjectives
Adjectives With Verbs
Adjectives -ed & -ing